Dell International Services India Private Limited Bangalore Data Engineering Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
In the latest job announcement, Dell careers India announces job vacancies for Data Engineering Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Dell Bangalore Hiring Data Engineering Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAS, Statistica, R, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineering Analyst.
Job Code: R154213.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide Analytics to Support & Deployment Services globally
- On a day-to-day basis, work with Services Pricing Managers or Services Product Group (PDMs) Managers to support regular/ ad-hoc deliverables
- Develop Analytical Solutions using Data techniques, Mathematical & Statistical approaches, Business Domain Context, Competitive & Market research
- Deliver recurring Business-critical data, analysis, and insights efficiently in the form of executive dashboard/reports within defined SLA
- 1 to 3 years of experience as an expert in Data access and analysis, has developed analytical models and solutions
- Have proficiency on tools like SQL – Basic/Intermediate querying skills
- Have experience in Teradata, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with problem-solving ability
- Strong business acumen, ability to assess impact on business performance
- SAS, Statistica, R, Python would be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Dell career portal and login in to apply.