Dell International Services India Private Limited Bangalore Test Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.S/MCA | Apply Now
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
In the latest job announcement, Dell announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Dell Bangalore Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in VMware, Windows Hyper-V, KVM can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Engineer.
Job Code: R210910.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.S/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Configure Hardware, Operating System, Clusters and Virtual Machines
- Work within Agile develop teams to develop test cases perform tests and drive defect resolution
- Work with Dell software partners and Enterprise server teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Conduct performance testing and document reference architectures
- Should actively participate in other team initiatives and should be willing to take initiative to come-up with innovative ways of solving problems
- Experience working on Virtualization or related technologies, software test techniques and methodologies.
- Experience with Enterprise Server hardware and technologies including storage controllers, Ethernet adapters, memory modules, processor models, remote management cards.
- VMware vSphere, Windows Hyper-V, and KVM experience required.
- Network configuration and debugging experience (HTTP, DHCP, subnet, vLAN, SNMP, PXE) is good to have.
- Good written and communication skills. Self-driven. Good in time management.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Dell career portal and login in to apply.