Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore AWS Cloud DevOps Lead Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for AWS Cloud DevOps Lead posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore AWS Cloud DevOps Lead 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS technologies, Java, Scala or Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Cloud DevOps Lead.
Job Code: 57323.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 12 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Measure and optimize system performance including server and client. Configure, tune and troubleshoot systems to achieve optimal application performance and stability.
- Analyze and resolve large, complex, high impact production problems.
- Owning the platform and drive improvements to our existing code-base, architecture, tools, and processes
- Manage full system lifecycle including
- Development of Infra code and test code (unit/functional) according to requirements,
- Deployment to all application environments
- Configuration activities.
- Monitoring and providing operational support for the AWS platforms
- Build software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications through automation.
- Leverage your experience working with AWS technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Elastic Search, Glue, DynamoDB, Athena, Kinesis, QuickSight, etc.) to deploy solutions to solve client business problems
- Contribute to project teams and work with all stakeholders responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Develop and document unit tests and execute all processes and procedures in assigned areas of responsibility
- 2-12 Years of experience in supporting web, content or Data lake based solutions for large enterprises
- Experience working in AWS cloud environment
- Experience with AWS Cloud services such as EC2, IAM, S3, Lambda, VPC, CloudWatch, Route 53, Cloudfront etc.
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools like Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, CDN Akamai, Saltstack, Spinnaker, Bamboo and Git tools
- Experience with Linux as a power user or administrator with shell scripting skills
- Experience with languages such as Java, Scala or Python preferred
- Experience with virtualization, provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies such as Cloud Formation, Ansible / Chef is preferred. (Also Chef, Puppet, and Docker experience is an asset)
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery, Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Exposure to AWS Command line utility (CLI) and SDKs.
- Familiarity working with DevOps tools, deployment and orchestration technologies
- Familiarity in developing applications on AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to travel up in case of project requirement
- Good to have AWS Certification
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.