LTIMindtree Limited Chennai Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
In the latest job announcement, LTIMindtree announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under LTIMindtree Chennai Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle SQL/PLSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Mandatory Certification: Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate
- Candidate must have at least 5-6 years of relevant experience in Oracle SQL/PLSQL
- Must be good in communication, approachable and proactive.
- Joins : INNER, LEFT, RIGHT, FULL, CARTESION join of two or more tables
- Aggregate Functions : COUNT, MIN, MAX, AVG, FIRST, LAST, LISTAGG
- Analytic Function : LEAD, LAG, RANK, DENSE_RANK, FIRST_VALUE, LAST_VALUE, ROW_NUMBER
- View and Materialized Views : Basics of creating and maintaining views
- Hierarchical queries : Data retrieval from table having hierarchical data
- Oracle SYS tables : Basic knowledge on Oracle metadata tables
- Privileges : How Role/Object level privileges works
- Complex Queries : Nested queries, inline views, co-related subqueries
- Data Types : Different types of oracle defined data types and their usage (especially CLOB, BLOB, LONG)
- Table Partitioning : Basic knowledge on table & index partitioning
- Oracle Functions : NVL, NVL2, DECODE, GREATEST, COLLESCE,
- Candidate should have knowledge in Oracle 19c and 21c
- Good to have - Candidate should know the concept of Oracle sharding
- PL/SQL Objects : Create and maintain objects like procedures, functions, packages , types, triggers,
- Recursion, Loops (FOR, WHILE DO), Nested blocks, conditional logic (IF, CASE statements)
- Exception handling : Knowledge on how to manage run time oracle defined/user defined errors
- Collection & Records : Ways of using collection and records in PL/SQL blocks
- BULK operation : Knowledge on performing operations on bulk
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with LTIMindtree career portal and login in to apply.