Deloitte US GLS India Mumbai Cloud Security Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud Security posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Deloitte Mumbai hiring Cloud Security 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, and GCP. can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: RA-CSR-Cyber-CC- Cloud Security
Job Code: 4765.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designs develop and implement new cloud security technologies across various CSPs – AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Consulting Role to design & architect customer’s application to Cloud
- Implementation of security controls that covers IAM, Application Security and Data Security in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Cloud-native/Third party cloud security solution knowledge to maintain the security posture, identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of native/third party security tools.
- Develop reference architectures and proof of concept implementations of cloud security environments
- Designing security solutions using cloud native security services like – security groups, NACLs, CloudTrail, Config, Guard duty, WAF, Shield, KMS, Cloud HSM, AWS Inspector, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vaults, Azure RBAC,AWS SSM, AWS Secrets Manager, Macie etc.
- Conduct technical research to stay abreast with latest security trends and research new cloud solutions strategy.
- Conduct cloud security assessment of existing client setup on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Assist team members in cloud security projects or security-relevant tasks on technical projects.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud., and 4+ years in IT or IT consulting roles
- The Cloud Security Professional should be proficient in all aspects of Cloud Security including IAM , application security, native cloud security controls, configuration of security solutions on CSPs.
- Strong understanding of core AWS/Azure services and AWS/Azure architecture best practices
- Provide security for cloud-based digital platforms and plays an integral role in protecting our client organization's data.
- Broad technology experience including cloud architecture, databases, analytics, networking, Cloud native security tools, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation.
- One or more GCP, AWS, or Azure certifications.
- Experience in implementing CSP accounts and network controls such as VPCs, subnets and network security groups.
- Understanding of security best practices for all types of cloud environments.
- Experience in migrating on-prem workloads to cloud
- Experience in Cloud-DevSecOps, Security Automation and API Security
- Experience in auditing/developing Terraform scripts
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.