DXC Technology Bangalore Android Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Android Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Android Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Android Kotlin and Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Android Developer.
Job Code: 51496113.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Transforming business requirements and user feedback into product features that involve developing Android Mobile applications
- Implementing UI designs based on wireframe and visual mocks.
- Implementing and documenting design for the application.
- Implementing re-designed functionality with a strong focus on performance and resilience
- Continuously learning from peers and transferring knowledge to juniors.
- Continually performing code reviews and knowledge transfers to other developers.
- Providing, colleagues and customers with technical advice.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of MVVM Architecture and should be able to demonstrate working experience with Design patterns
- Proficient with Android Kotlin and Java
- Strong knowledge of Jetpack, Android SDK, Gradle, Android Studio, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Experience with Android frameworks.
- Experience with Online/Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of UX standards
- Should have experience with JUnit test cases and code analysis
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Possesses initiative and has an adaptive and proactive nature.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage your own workflow.
- Good analytical skills for solution design, software build and problem resolution.
- A customer-focused mindset in all aspects of your work.
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and build tools (Git / SVN, Gradle etc.)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of play store Deployment process/norms
- Good knowledge of Certificate and Profile creations
- Good knowledge of distribution builds for testing through different platforms
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.