VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, Cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer (QE - Python + Java + Cloud).
Job Code: R2009004.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional distributed Engineering teams.
- Contribute in SaaS transformation of solutions on new generation of cloud platforms.
- Design and develop cloud vendor-neutral solutions.
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Hands-on Core Java or Python programming is a must.
- Knowledge of REST is required.
- Knowledge of Spring and Test NG is highly desired.
- Expertise with Micro Services based architecture is desired
- Experience in working with build tools - Maven, ANT or similar; CI tools - Jenkins or similar; SCM tools – Git or similar.
- Clear Understanding of developing Cloud-based applications on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Perl, Shell and similar scripting languages is an advantage.
- Knowledge of VMWare Products is an added advantage.