Wipro Limited Chennai DevOps Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro India announces job vacancies for DevOps Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Wipro Chennai DevOps Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, PCF, NGNIX, Tomcat, JBoss, Gemfire can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Developer.
Job Code: 2602697.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build and Configure business projects in a non-production environment.
- Work closely with Solution and Platform architects to review Bill of Materials for environment provisioning
- Partnership with Engineering teams to POC and roll out new technologies
- Involve in requirement gathering and solution meeting.
- Responsible to create handover documents and take care of the handover process with operations.
- Should have good experience in DevOps concepts
- Knowledge of agile project management lifecycle
- At least 2-3 years of technical experience in NGNIX, Tomcat, JBoss, Gemfire, and Apache is a must
- Knowledge in at least is one of the following product is must Solace, Kafka or JBPM
- Good understanding of Middleware technologies like WebSphere, Tomcat, MQ, and Oracle DB are plus
- Exposure to CI/CD, Cloud technologies like AWS, PCF is plus
- The candidate should have passion for achieving transformation
- Good analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic and tactical thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to foster a collaborative working relationship with multiple functional and operational areas.