DXC Technology Bangalore Azure Big Data Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Azure Big Data posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Azure Big Data 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Athena, Glue, Elastic Search, RedShift, Data Pipeline etc can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Big Data.
Job Code: 51294624.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in SRE role in a serverless environment in Azure
- Azure Big Data and Analytics (Athena, Glue, Elastic Search, RedShift, Data Pipeline etc)
- Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code), DevOps, CI/CD and modern tooling such as (Terraform, Concourse, Jenkins)
- Run infrastructure with Chef, Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages.
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation.
- Monitoring and Tracing experience – you’ll be using (Prometheus and Honeycomb)
- At least one certification in Azure at associate level
- Ability to script (or code ideally) with (Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, C, C++ or Java)
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Experience with DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes )
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable – happy to help take a lead on projects and provide mentoring
- Have a strong understanding of network protocols and identity access management.
- Manage and maintain cloud environments to ensure they are secure and conform to best practice
- Provide reporting around availability of key systems and Provide 3rd line troubleshooting of cloud issues
- Devise and implement process improvements to resolve outstanding faults or provide new functionality
- Deal with all vulnerability and audit findings and ensuring requirements are redressed and completed within set deadlines Reliable and consistent decision-maker
- Collaborate and communicate asynchronously. Document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice.
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it.
- Maybe an infrequent business need to provide after hours or weekend support for critical incidents, or planned upgrade work.