SAP India Pvt. Ltd Pune Developer Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer Associate posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer Associate.
Job Code: 279264.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 2 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Create the design specifications for development from approved business cases.
- Execute unit and system testing of the design once the solution has been developed, and work closely with other team members to successfully deploy the code to production.
- Performs impact analyses of new features or changes to existing features within the Fieldglass application
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and application through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Develop, test and implement program logic.
- Coordination in a cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Active participation in Scrum meetings and Demos.
- Troubleshoot production issues on demand.
- Java / J2EE programming environment.
- Java frameworks like the Spring, Struts framework.
- ORM Framework such as Hibernate
- Server-side programming such as Java Servlets.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio and should be able to write queries
- Experience in cloud applications development
- Working knowledge of one or more of these technologies is preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision, quickly adapt to changes, willing to work on tasks until completion and maintain a high level of work performance and service excellence to meet client’s needs
- Ability to create detailed analysis and designs of minor components.
- Agile Software Engineering methodology
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Worked in global teams with high levels of collaboration