DXC Technology Hyderabad Application Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under DXC Technology Hyderabad Application Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Engineer.
Job Code: 51429171.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Identifies customer purchasing requirements and provides technical specifications and related documentation to assist the business development staff in the sale of products and systems.
- Assists in creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Provides support in the resolution of system malfunction and/or refers as appropriate.
- Monitors and records system installation/maintenance progress to document progress and matters of significance.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in basic design changes to equipment. Assists in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience
- Experience working with overall department/account business objectives and goals
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
- Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to listen and comprehend
- Ability and willingness to learn
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.