S&P Global Hyderabad Dot Net Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Dot Net Full Stack posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Full Stack.
Job Code: 272457.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and implement software components for Cross Segments.
- Perform analysis and articulate solutions.
- Design underlying engineering for use in multiple product offerings supporting a large volume of end-users.
- Develop project plans with task breakdowns and estimates.
- Manage and improve existing solutions.
- Solve a variety of complex problems and figure out possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in server-side programming using ASP.Net Or NodeJS
- Experience in technologies like HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS
- Experience implementing: Web Services (with WCF, RESTful JSON, SOAP, TCP)
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Scaled Agile, Test-driven development
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL and NoSQL database like Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.
- Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
- Able to work well individually and with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good work ethic, self-starter, and results-oriented
Preferred/Good to have Qualifications:
- Familiarity and/or enthusiasm with Data Science / Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience working in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure
- Experience with Cassandra, Dynamo DB, or Postgres
- Experience with large-scale messaging systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Good to have experience in Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark, NiFi
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.