S&P Global Hyderabad Dot Net Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Dot Net Full Stack posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Dot Net Full Stack 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in #.NET, ASP.NET, C#.net Core, Rest WebAPI, HTML5, and AJAX can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Full Stack.
Job Code: 288532.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Lead, Design solutions to the requirements and problem statements to solve
- Hands-on technical expertise in design and implementation of Web API with modern AWS cloud technologies and Azure.
- Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance teams to develop various features
- Partner with senior lead and architects to ensure best use of standards for the key data domains and use cases
- Be in tune with emerging trends and participate in evaluation of new technologies
- Ensure compliance through the adoption of enterprise standards and promotion of best practice / guiding principles aligned with organization standards
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 6+ years of experience in developing complex systems in .Net
- An understanding of software patterns and practices. Deliver high quality, well written code that is quickly understood, efficiently supported, testable, and easily maintained by others
- Modern web application development experience, Design simple and intuitive user experiences and contribute thoughtful ideas to continuously improve and refine applications
- Must have foundational logical and creative level experience with many technologies including C#.NET,ASP.NET, C#.net Core, Rest WebAPI, HTML5, AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Angular, Oracle sql database programming
- Experience developing web applications using .NET Framewrk 4.5 + and .Net Core
- Design build and maintain efficient and reusable C# code using design patterns.
- Experience building and consuming JSON-based ASP.NET Web API services.
- Help build a suite of unit tests and participate in developer peer code reviews
- Collaborate closely with team members to review and assess business requirements, and to develop technical solutions
- Be an active participant in various internal status meetings held as needed and have a good Agile working environment understanding
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders, assist with external communications as requested
- Experience with Container Management (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes), Micro Services
- Expert knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally.
- Monitors industry trends and directions; develops and presents substantive technical recommendations to senior management
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both IT and business partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.