PayPal Chennai Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Senior Java Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, REST/SOAP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: R0067249.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-to-day work.
- Ensure that the design and implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within Paypal's cross-functional technology team.
- Collaborate between business, product and technology in the process of understanding the requirement and coming up with implementation options.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs.
- Be a quick learner, undaunted by complex systems.
- Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Experience in refactoring existing code-base and in understanding existing implementations, with the ability to decide whether to refactor or rewrite.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day one, working on various systems and working independently.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
- Should have 5-8 years of experience.
- Proficient Java/J2EE skills required.
- Knowledge/experience with web services (REST / SOAP) and ORM. (Hibernate).
- Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with Unix.
- Knowledge/experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge/experience with Service Oriented Architectures.
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers.
- Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.