DXC Technology Hyderabad Java Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Java Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under DXC Technology Hyderabad Java Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/Azure, Java/J2EE can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Engineer.
Job Code: 51448126.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field(or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Should have expertise in Core Java such as OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms
- Hands-on development experience on Java / J2EE
- Experience in Java/J2EE design patterns
- Experience in Spring Boot or Spring MVC framework and RESTful
- Experience with modernizing legacy Java web applications to current standards as well as deploying Java EE & Spring applications to enterprise application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss
- Experience in database development –queries, stored procedures (Oracle/ SQL Server)
- Experience in writing JUNIT / Mockito test cases
- Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team
- Experience in ORM framework such as Hibernate, JPA
- Experience in writing Junit / Mockito test cases
- Good Oral and written communication
- DevOps & Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teamswith strong ownership and drive
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environmentsNice to have skills:
- Knowledge/ Development experience on Cloud –AWS / Azure
- Experienceof one or more high level managed frameworks (React.JS, Angular.JS)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.