DXC Technology Noida Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with work location in Noida.
Under DXC Technology Noida Network Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in software installation/upgrading procedures can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: 51292438.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades to ensure work is properly performed in accordance with company policy. Recommends resolution to complex matters of significance and coordinates the implementation of the approved course of action.
- Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Oversees the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Ensures installations are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; determines revisions or updates to installation as needed.
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services. Ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results. Prepares for and prescribes approaches to possible downstream implications.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience with computer systems or networking
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team