Forest Survey of India (FSI) 2018 Consultant, Programmer & Manager Posts – 07 Vacancies | Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D | Apply Now
Forest Survey of India, Dehradun; an organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC) Government of India.
In latest job notification, the FSI announces job vacancies for professionals to fill various positions on a contract basis to fill 07 posts.
Under FSI Consultant, Programmer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. and have maximum work experience can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and interaction or any test.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on a temporary basis with salary pay of Rs 80,000 to Rs 92,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 05.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For FSI 2018 Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post:
1. Senior Technical Consultant: 02 Posts
2. System & Network Manager: 01 Post
3. Junior Technical Consultant: 02 Posts
4. Programmer: 02 Posts
As on 05.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 65 Years.
Should complete Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. in relevant subjects from a recognized university and should have work experience in a range of 10 to 15 years.
On basis of interview and interaction or any test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://fsi.nic.in/recruitments.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Technical Consultants, System and Network Manager & Programmers”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Director General Forest Survey of India Kaulagarh Road, PO – IPE Dehradun - 248 195”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://webline.co.in/fsi-result/conultants-engagement-10-9-18.pdf.