Forest Survey Of India (FSI) Web Developer, Technical Associate Posts – 16 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Forest Survey of India (FSI) is a premier national organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (Government of India).
In a recent employment notification, the Forest Survey of India announces job vacancies for various positions on a contract basis to fill 16 nos for DIP/GIS related works under various projects/plan schemes, with work location at FSI, Dehradun/ FSI, Zonal Offices of FSI.
Under FSI Web Developer, Technical Associate Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects and have skills can apply.
On basis of Written, Hands-on test and Interview, an aspirant for announced vacancies will be finalized in merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 25,000+20%HRA per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 16.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For FSI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of the post:
As on 16.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from a recognized institution, and have required skills and work experience can apply.
On basis of Written, Hands-on test and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://fsi.nic.in/recruitments.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Notice for recruitment of fifteen (15) Technical Associates and One (1) Website Developer on contractual basis in Forest Survey of India”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: on or before 16-10-2018.