Genpact India Private Limited Bangalore Network Operations Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Network Operations Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Genpact Bangalore Network Operations Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud networking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Operations Engineer.
Job Code: ITO073436.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Monitor the network and respond to network incidents Lead in the troubleshooting of network based issues, being able to clearly analyze the problem at hand while interfacing with other departments to organize and control incident response.
- Ability to work on simultaneous change implementations, with a focus on automation, documentation and collaboration with other teams.
- Frequently engage in complex issues with both internal and external customers, with an emphasis on being able to analyze packet captures.
- Support other vertical teams within NSG, while being able to analyze gaps in procedures and documentation.
- Stay on top of emerging technologies in the network field, either through training or research, in order have the flexibility to learn and support a multivendor environment.
- Constantly evaluate existing designs or processes, while not being afraid to propose and implement changes to them Identify opportunity for automation.
- Incident management/resolution Perform automated regular network infrastructure audits to ensure continuous compliance with best practices and industry standards
- Lead in the troubleshooting of network-based issues, being able to clearly analyze the problem at hand while interfacing with other departments to organize and control incident response
- Experience in working in a network operations center.
- Experience in Cisco/Arista/Juniper routing switching.
- Experience in BGP/OSPF/PIM/IGMP.
- Experience with network security technologies such as load balancers, firewalls, VPNs, authentication services
- Experience in network packets analysis using Wireshark.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in configuring and managing networking devices, including routers, switches
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.