Genpact India Private Limited Bangalore PL-SQL Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for PL-SQL Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Genpact Bangalore PL-SQL Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: PL-SQL Developer.
Job Code: ITO040950.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and coordinate with all project managers to provide specifications for all core modules.
- Coordinate with various developers, project managers and analyst to prepare designs for new applications and documents all processes to ensure effective evaluation of all applications.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements & suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration & provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Require to perform advance level calculations on the data set.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating table indexes to help in improving the database’s performance.
- Meaningful work experience in BI & DW domain.
- SQL server at an advanced level.
- Understanding the inner workings of SQL, procedures, functions and work abounds
- Knowledge of a front end use of Stored Procedures
- Experience in Insurance Domain (P&C is preferred)
- Proficient in ETL tools/technologies. Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle client discussions
- Ability to organize/manage timely delivery Documentation of findings (SharePoint). Full Transparency on progress (JIRA)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.