S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 267753.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- An ideal candidate will be a key player in the growth and development of this brand new platform.
- They will a play a role in the planning, development and deployment of the product following the full SDLC.
- They should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
- The candidate must follow best practices for software development and has experience building reusable and maintainable application code for future projects.
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts
- At least 4-5 years hands on experience developing with Angular 7+ on front end and Java on backend
- Must have exposure to front end unit testing frameworks like karma or jasmine
- Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Good to have knowledge on dockers and containers
- Exposure to Spring boot, Java and AWS will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.