Genpact India Private Limited Gurgaon Consultant-Data Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact careers India announces job vacancies for Consultant-Data Analyst posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under Genpact Gurgaon Hiring Consultant-Data Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL codes, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Consultant-Data Analyst.
Job Code: ITO044523.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
As a member of ITS team, you will work in KPI Optimization CoE based out of Gurugram. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders globally to support data analytics and innovation requirements. The ideal candidate will ensure that our KPI CoE align to the business objectives and supports key initiatives. Role will need to leverage latest technology and best practices to deliver results, agility, efficiency, quality for data and visualization requirements.
Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics including mining, scrubbing and visualization
Deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and databases
Good visualization skills, storytelling and familiarity with best practices to convey insights in an intuitive and visually compelling way
Ability to define relevant metrics and influence key stakeholders with actionable insights
Good communication skills with ability to simplify complex insights for end users
- Should have 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Should have worked in Agile structure with story/sprint timelines and can perform multi-tasking
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau (Tableau Desktop and Server) and Tableau certification will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Tableau’s LOD functions, data blending, logical/physical joins, row/column level security
- Good SQL & data warehouse skills (comfortable with writing SQL codes, nested queries, creating table/views)
- Ability to work with large data sets both structured and unstructured data
- Strong analytics concepts and have applied the same in past projects (example: data correlation, pareto, market-basket analysis, forecasting, creating complex visuals like sunburst, multi-layered maps, usage of tableau extensions etc.)
- Must understand API integration using Python for extracting data from different sources
- Experience with Snowflake, SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Professional experience in building robust data pipelines using ETL tools (e.g., Alteryx)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.