Wipro Limited Noida Lead Analyst Posts | Graduate/Post Graduate | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro careers India announces job vacancies for Lead Analyst posts, with work location in Noida.
Under Wipro Noida Hiring Lead Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Manual Testing, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Analyst.
Job Code: 2733174.
Education Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate.
Experience Level: 5.5 to 8.5 years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
The Lead Analyst has overall accountability for the technology work (System Analysis, Configuration, and Quality Assurance) of Alight’s proprietary benefits system for a single service/product line.
The Lead Analyst has deep technical knowledge and is responsible for creating high-level analysis; coaching service aligned analysts; and approving all analysis, system configuration, technical documentation, and testing.
The Lead Analyst is also responsible for coordinating production migration, signing off on the stability of all newly released projects into production, and completing a transition to operations for ongoing support.
A Lead Analyst can be aligned to one or many clients.
The Lead Analyst is also responsible for project management and workload management of his/her team members (depending on business need, might also have to take up people management responsibilities).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works with client to discuss all technical requirements, set client expectations, and manage client involvement in analysis activities
- Develops and executes integrated systems and testing strategy for aligned service (and common).
- Creatively reconciles client needs/demands with project timelines, resources, quality, and budget.
- Reviews client requirements, performs gap and/or impact analysis, and delegates as appropriate data, foundation, and systems analysis in preparation for service specific cloning and configuration; focuses on high-level and complex analysis.
- Flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Promotes a conducive environment with the other team members to achieve results
- Develop team members by forging healthy relationships amongst teams.
- Coaches team (Sr Analyst and Analyst) on quality, technology, and client-specific aspects.
- Works with PTM to identify and manage unplanned work in the current iteration
- Mentor/Coach colleagues in the team by having regular review of their individual development plans.
- Data Conversion and Interface Strategy (CIG).
- Precise Technical documentation including Gap analysis
- Integration of Test Execution and Quality
- Maintenance and up-to-date Regression Test Plans
- Deployment Plan Execution (for aligned service and common)
- Smooth transition to production
- System abend monitoring and production cleanup
- Integration with Shared Services
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Wipro career portal and login in to apply.