Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Celonis Data Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact careers India announces job vacancies for Celonis Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad Hiring Celonis Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, PQL, ETL, Python, R, SAS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Consultant - Celonis Data Engineer.
Job Code: ITO046577.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solicit requirements for Business Process Mining models, including what data they will use and how the company will use them after they are built
- Prepare and connect to the respective on-premises/ Cloud source system, extract and transform customers data and design process- and customer-specific analyses
- Build Business Process Mining models that are accurate, robust, and informative in ways that help our business grow even faster
- Apply analytics and modeling to own and actively drive process improvement projects/initiatives within the related function
- Maintain knowledge on the Celonis platform by drafting documentation on technical procedures and processes
- Serve as liaison for Data engineer, analytics platform and business user and support ongoing transition/reorganization activities
- Prior experience/trained/certification in Celonis is preferred.
- Experience in Data Engineering, Analytics, Visualization
- Strong communications skills to enable interaction with all levels and departments within the organization
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Experience with SQL, PQL, ETL, and/or programming (Python, R, SAS, etc.) is preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.