S&P Global Gurgaon Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon Network Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in network security, firewalls, VPNs and IDS/IPS solutions can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: 293715.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a network engineer, you will be a member of OSTTRA's global network infrastructure team that is responsible for our office, data Centre and cloud network infrastructure.
- You will be involved in all aspect of our network infrastructure lifecycles and work with design, implementation and maintenance of our network.
What We’re Looking For:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject or the equivalent in knowledge and work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with networks operations and architecture.
- Experience with network security, firewalls, VPNs and IDS/IPS solutions.
- Extensive experience in protocols such as BGP and MPLS
- Experience from working with Juniper, Palo-Alto Networks, F5, Arista.
- Self-motivated and great under pressure.
- Big-picture understanding of the networking concepts behind virtual environments and various hybrid cloud initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience from configuration management and change management.
- Working experience in various AWS services such as EC2, TGW, ALB, VGW, VPC, Direct-Connect, ELB, Cloud-formation
- Experience using network automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Git and Python. Excellent AWS Troubleshooting.
- Experience of working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with working with data centres in US & UK.
- Working experience from the financial industry.
- Hands-on experience of Linux operating systems.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.