Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Lab Technician Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company, under the Indian Ministry of Defence.
In the latest job notification, HAL PSU announces job vacancies for Lab Technician post on a temporary basis, in reference to Advt. No: M&H/HR/25/03/2019, with work location in HAL Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore.
Under HAL Lab Technician Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 2 years, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HAL Para Medical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: Lab Technician (Part Time/Visit Basis).
As on 22.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology) from recognized university/institute, with 1 Year Post Qualification Experience in the discipline.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement Of Lab Technician (Part Time/Visit Basis)In Hal Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And send details to “Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560 017”.
Last date for submission of application: by 22.03.2019.