National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) Staff Nurse Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS), the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country.
In the latest job notification, NIMHANS announces job vacancies for Staff Nurse post on contract basis for the GOUK funded project entitled “Training of Medical Officer for Primary care Psychiatry of Uttarakhand, DMHP”, in reference to NIMH-PROJ/GOUK/NM/NOTI/SN/2018-19.
Under NIMHANS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 3 years, with salary pay of Rs.40,000 P.M.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 07.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIMHANS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Staff Nurse (Nursing informatics.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete First class BSc Nursing from recognized college/institute should have passed in Hindi & Kannada in class 10th or Equivalent exam. Should be well versed in Hindi and Kannada Language.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.nimhans.ac.in/vacancy-announcements.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from eligible candidates, for the post of “Staff Nurse’’ on contract basis under Dr. N.Manjunatha”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 07.03.2019.