Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Quality Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi careers India announces job vacancies for Quality Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Hitachi Bangalore hiring Quality Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, Python, Java Pytest, SQL, API testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quality Analyst.
Job Code: 743999774616466HS.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Testing candidate releases of new or modified CRM and/or FO applications, assuring the quality of scalable software solutions by collaborating with business partners to realize the full capability of D365; supporting all quality assurance tasks, test plan preparation, test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
- Performing functional, integration, and regression testing;
- Creating test plans and detailed test cases using AzureDevops or similar tool (preferably AzureDevops);
- Documenting any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them to resolution.
- Supporting DevOps development teams test planning and execution, and code reviews.
- Participating in release activities and post-release support activities.
- Supporting user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation and feature walk-throughs.
- Participating in user acceptance testing and maintenance of documentation.
- Reviewing the test plan implications of Change Requests.
- Contribute to/prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations for PMO, Clients etc.
- Maintaining currency with industry best practices with regards to testing and test automation, and;
- Remaining current with CRM/D365 and/or D365 F&O technologies and potential system implications related to Vendor release upgrades
- Must have 1+ year of experience related to supporting software development test activities of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 or D365 F&O
- Must have demonstrated experience in one of these tool sets, Selenium, RSAT or EasyRepo
- Demonstrated experience developing software test plans & test cases.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred Specflow with Selenium using BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Understanding Gherkin Language and Cucumber
- Basics knowledge on Object-Oriented Programming
- Coding skills in one or more of these: C#, Python, Java Pytest
- Knowledge on SQL and API testing
- Industry testing certifications.
- Experience in Performance testing using open-source tools like JMeter;
- D365 certifications, classes, or exams.
- Azure certifications, classes, or exams.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.