Salesforce Hyderabad Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer(SMTS/LMTS).
Job Code: JR114532.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop high-quality, production-ready code that can be used by millions of users of our cloud platform.
- Make design decisions on the basis of performance, scalability, and future expansion.
- Share your knowledge and to help transform an organization from within by working with and coaching your team members.
- Work in a Hybrid Engineering model and eagerness to contribute in all phases of SDLC including design, implementation, code reviews, automation and testing of the stories.
- Eagerness to contribute in any of the architectural layers such as UI or Api or DB layer.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Extensive programming experience in Java or similar languages.
- Strong computer science and data structure concepts
- Commitment to proper software engineering practices – design, testing, documentation, code reviews etc
- Develop test plans and test automation for features and/or products
- Ability to take a problem, analyze, design, educate team members on it and work with them to solve the problem with high quality and on time.
- Mentor other junior engineers in the team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing in an enterprise environment - source code control, continuous deployment, release management
- Knowledge and/or experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with automation tools
- Understanding of various user-based security models
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, or other similar technologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.