VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Cloud Operations Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud Operations Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore hiring Cloud Operations Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud Native technologies, Microservices can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Operations Engineer.
Job Code: R2118172.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in administration and handling of Complex Azure Infrastructure environments
- Excellent Knowledge of Azure Infrastructure Management (Infrastructure As A Service)
- Excellent knowledge on Linux OS administration is a must.
- Must have good hands-on Experience on at least one scripting language (Python, Shell or PowerShell).
- At least Intermediate knowledge on Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Good Knowledge on Cloud Native technologies and Microservices.
- Expertise in DevOps Methodologies and Agile processes.
- Hands-on Knowledge of setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in supporting Horizon View (VDI) will be a definite plus
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of VMware stack (wiz vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, ESXi, NSX)
- Actively work with other teams to deploy and manage new and existing SaaS infrastructure in local and partner hosting infrastructures
- Troubleshoot complex environments that require networking, server, virtualization, security, and platform & deployment expertise.
- Actively work on production issues related to DaaS (Desktop as a Service and Horizon 7) under 24*7 environment
- Proactively working and resolving monitoring alerts generated by the system and find the root cause of the same along with plans to mitigate such issues in future.
- Actively apply patches and perform vulnerability mitigation as needed across all infrastructure following corporate change management processes
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools
- Provide support to other teams and staff members via ticketing system Jira Service Desk
- Deploying and maintaining Horizon Cloud Infrastructure through automation viz Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck etc. (Infrastructure as a Code).
- Automating day-to-day support activities through DevOps methodologies.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.