Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Azure Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for Azure Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Azure Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Azure Kubernetes, DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Developer.
Job Code: 743999761520874HS.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working Experience in Microsoft Azure Stack IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB, Azure data bricks, Azure ML, IoT Edge, Docker, python,
- Good knowledge of using Serverless Functions (Using Java/Python), App services, Azure Kubernetes services etc.,
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the Network Service Components on Azure
- Any experience in implementation of Azure security, authentication and single sign on etc.
- Experience in deploying cloud applications in azure following industry standard best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on Azure to optimize the usage
- Experience in cloud application detailed design aspects including design patterns and principles.
- Good to have experience with Performance tuning of cloud-based applications for best performance
- Experienced in working in agile/devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management - experience in Cloud CI/CD pipelines, Git Hub or Bitbucket
- Experience in automation tools like Jenkins/ puppet/ ansible/ terraform
- A candidate with Microsoft certification on Azure Development would be preferred.
Additional Skills Required:
- Should have experience working with Azure Kubernetes, DevOps
- Microservices and Azure Service, Media Services, Azure service bus
- Azure storage, Azure AI modules
- Leveraging Cloud-Based Machine Learning on Azure
- Involve in implementing highly scalable solutions
- Translate business requirements into viable technical design and implementation adhering to the outer architecture.
- Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
- Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
- Strong code review skills, ensure the quality of the project and resolve performance issues