Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Kolkata Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Hitachi Kolkata Test Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Red Hat, Citrix, VMWare, Windows Operating Systems can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Engineer.
Job Code: 1023001HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
Key job functions include:
- Running QA, and interoperability test
- Coordinate with manager on deliverables.
- Manage and track project related issues.
- Produce relevant communications to stakeholders.
Key skills include:
- Ability to work independently, dealing with day-to-day problems with minimal oversight
- Resource management and allocation to optimize results.
- Ability to provide technical requirements.
- Strong knowledge on Red Hat, Citrix, VMWare, Windows Operating Systems.
- Preliminary knowledge on FC and iSCSI protocol.
- Develop and produce reports, presentations, and white papers in various areas of storage feature and functions.
- Give technical presentations internally, and across different functional units.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- 6-8 years of total work experience and 4+ years in Storage/SAN/NAS.
- Good to have Red Hat Certification
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.