Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune AWS DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for AWS DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune AWS DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS cloud, Bash, and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1022927HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good working knowledge on the AWS cloud platform Services, well aware of the usage of these services.
- Good working knowledge on DevOps tools like Jenkins, Jira, Ansible, Terraform, CFT etc
- Scripting knowledge in Bash, Python etc
- Experience in Infrastructure build and testing
- Project development and leadership skills are essential in planning and overseeing project tests
- Develops ongoing quality control testing procedures to be incorporated into the regular production process.
- Come up with the use cases by understanding the infrastructure requirement, co-ordinate with end users, work with AWS engineering / Operations / Security / compliance and support team for all the relevant use cases.
- Ensure the use cases are documented in Design Specification.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced understanding Experience with platform engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Work closely with Scrum Master and Product Manager for prioritization of release items and Sprint planning.
- Work in close collaboration with Architects, Design Experts and Operations to integrate new solutions and perform post release L3/L4 operational support
- Support Cloud product releases and enhancements.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.