HMT 2018 Technical Associate – I & II & Helper Jobs - 11 Vacancies | 10th/ ITI/Diploma | Apply Now
HMT Machine Tools Limited, A Wholly owned Subsidiary of HMT Limited, A Govt. of India Undertaking company.
In a latest job announcement, under HMT Technical Associate & Helper 2018 notification announces new vacancies for Technical Associate – I & II & Helper posts, through notification number HMT/MTK/HRM/PA-LPSC/01/2018.
Applicant should completed education in 10th/ ITI/Diploma in relevant trades and should have minimum qualification marks and experience as Apprentice.
Final aspirant for the aspired job will be selected on basis of Interview.
Selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis of for a period of one year with work location at LPSC project (ISRO) at Valiamala, Trivandrum.
And will receive salary pay of upto Rs 20000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified job applicant has to apply for the required job through offline mode by 24.02.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For HMT Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name Of Posts: Technical Associate – I & II & Helper .
- Diploma in Mechanical: 03 Posts.
- ITI - Mechanical: 06 Posts.
- ITI - Electrical: 01 Post.
- Helper: 01 Post.
As on 01.02.2018, candidate upper age limit should be 30 years.
Age relaxation for applicants from reserved, and other special categories is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Candidate should completed education in 10th/ ITI/Diploma in relevant trades related to job, and should posses minimum qualification marks and experience required for the vacancies.
Final aspirant for the desired post will be selected on basis of academic performance, experience and Interview.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Aspirant have to fill the application form in prescribed format as provided in the notification.
- Attach necessary documents to the application.
- And send application to mentioned address “The Deputy General Manager (HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist., Kerala.” before last receipt date.
Last date for application submission: on or before 24.02.2018