Honeywell Bangalore Senior Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell India announces job vacancies for Senior Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Senior Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, NodeJS, Java, .NET, or Scala can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Engineer.
Job Code: HRD111327.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Provides more complex design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Assists in developing strategy, design and data gathering approach.
- Design, develop and deploy complex big data ingestion jobs in ETL tools bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Design data acquisition strategy for various source systems & data blending/transformation methodology
- Building advanced analytics solutions with data from enterprise systems like ERPs, EDW, Compass, Marketing tools, etc.
- Participate in technical architecture discussions and provide support to make decisions
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve our efficiency as a team
You Must Have:
- Master’s / Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL).
- Demonstrated strength in data modelling (normalized and denormalized), ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Experience using big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Apache Spark, EMR, Presto, etc.)
- Proficiency in one modern scripting or programming languages such as Python, NodeJS, Java, .NET, or Scala.
- Experience with cloud services platform (AWS) with a whole ecosystem of data storage tools
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Exposure to BI tools