SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Developer-Full Stack, Automation Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer-Full Stack, Automation posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer-Full Stack, Automation.
Job Code: 267977.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Overall, drive the topic of automation tool integration with the CLOUD development CI / CD pipeline frameworks independently
- Liaise with SAP development teams to understand their accessibility test automation needs and usage of current automation tools and development CI / CD pipeline frameworks
- Responsible for the test, design, build and implementation of the integration of the accessibility automation tools with the CLOUD development standard pipeline framework e.g. PIPER or CodePipe
- Coordinate and work with the SAP development teams for the integration of accessibility test automation tools with their specific automation & pipeline frameworks
- Establish and operationalize the support mechanism for SAP development teams related to the automation tool integration
- Provide development teams with the necessary training and expert guidance on the topic
- Act as a trusted advisor for management and the development teams on the topic
- Knowledge management activities for the topic including maintaining an active JAM
- Provide regular management updates
- BE / BTech / MCA / MS / MTech with at least 3+ years of professional work experience in development or quality assurance role, preferably in a CLOUD environment
- Experience of developing and maintaining CI / CD process for SaaS applications
- Experience with Source Code Management (Git and GitHub), automation servers with plug-ins for CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins) and any automation testing tools e.g. Selenium is required
- Experience with Groovy and Go languages is preferable
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is preferable
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and Design Patterns is preferable
- Knowledge of global accessibility standards and requirements is a plus