SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Developer-Full Stack, Automation Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer-Full Stack, Automation posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer-Full Stack, Automation.
Job Code: 267977.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MS/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Overall, drive the topic of automation tool integration with the CLOUD development CI / CD pipeline frameworks independently
- Liaise with SAP development teams to understand their accessibility test automation needs and usage of current automation tools and development CI / CD pipeline frameworks
- Responsible for the test, design, build and implementation of the integration of the accessibility automation tools with the CLOUD development standard pipeline framework e.g. PIPER or CodePipe
- Coordinate and work with the SAP development teams for the integration of accessibility test automation tools with their specific automation & pipeline frameworks
- Establish and operationalize the support mechanism for SAP development teams related to the automation tool integration
- Provide development teams with the necessary training and expert guidance on the topic
- Act as a trusted advisor for management and the development teams on the topic
- Knowledge management activities for the topic including maintaining an active JAM
- Provide regular management updates
- BE / BTech / MCA / MS / MTech with at least 3+ years of professional work experience in development or quality assurance role, preferably in a CLOUD environment
- Experience of developing and maintaining CI / CD process for SaaS applications
- Experience with Source Code Management (Git and GitHub), automation servers with plug-ins for CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins) and any automation testing tools e.g. Selenium is required
- Experience with Groovy and Go languages is preferable
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is preferable
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and Design Patterns is preferable
- Knowledge of global accessibility standards and requirements is a plus
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.