VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai Senior Technical Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Senior Technical Support Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under VMware Chennai Senior Technical Support Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Networking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Technical Support Engineer.
Job Code: R2100881.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Drive customer satisfaction by expediting the resolution of all service issues by conducting log analysis, reproduction work and engaging external and internal resources as required.
- Proactively escalate customer issues and work with Sales, CPD, PM to assign appropriate priority.
- Provide high-quality Live Answer technical support.
- Complete KB articles for resolved issues.
- Retain ownership of customer issue from creation to closure
- Drive customer issues to completion with the use of log files or remote access software.
- 6+ years of Technical experience in Networking Support.
- CCNP R&S or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience working in a Support/Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team
- Linux troubleshooting skills such as log reading and performance testing highly desired
- Hands-on Experience in TCP/IP stack, L2 and L3 technologies.
- Expertise in understanding different network topologies and configurations
- Expertise in dynamic routing protocols such as BGP & OSPF
- Debug/troubleshoot the customer’s environment, collect additional information about the problem and resolve network performance issues.
- Quickly assess and understand customers issues and business impact
- Ability to analyze network traffic and read a packet capture
- Ability to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environment, work with development and QA to verify and fixes before they are rolled out to our customers
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the passion to work in a team environment are key attributes for this role.