Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) Designer, Supervisor, Office Assistant and Other Posts | 10th/Diploma/Graduation | Apply Now
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL), Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India.
In the latest Job notification, the Hindustan Shipyard announces job vacancies for Designer, Supervisor, Office Assistant and other posts on a fixed contract basis in reference to the Notification NO: HR/ES(S)/0102/01/2020.
Under Hindustan Shipyard Designer, Supervisor, Office Assistant, and Other Posts Job Notification 2020, candidates completed Diploma/Graduation/10th in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of the Written Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 7,350 to Rs. 24,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 14-04-2020.
Eligibility Criteria for HSL Designer, Supervisor, Office Assistant, and Other Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 51.
Name of the Posts:
Designer Gr-IV (Mechanical) (SR4): 10.
Designer Gr-IV (Electrical) (SR4): 3.
Junior Supervisor Gr-III (Mechanical) (SR4): 7.
junior Supervisor Gr-III (Electrical) (SR4): 9.
Junior Supervisor Gr-III (Civil) (SR4): 7.
Office Assistant (Secretarial) Gr-V (SR3): 9.
Junior Fire Inspector Gr-IV (SR3): 04.
Driver Grade V (SR2) (C&MD’s Secretariat): 2.
As of 7.04.2020, The candidate's age limit should be 25 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Graduation/10th in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute, required experience.
On the basis of the Written Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through Demand Draft(DD).
No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH and internal Candidates.
Steps to Apply:
- The Application should be submitted ONLINE via https://www.hslvizag.in.
- Candidates should possess a valid E-mail id and it should remain active for at least the next year. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidate should upload his/her photograph (20-50KB) and signature (10-20KB) in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates must have the DD (Demand Draft) payment details for the respective post before applying online.
- A candidate is requested NOT be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of the web page while filling the online application.
- The candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the online application.
- Click on “Careers” under “Human Resources”. Visit the “Current Openings” link to view the openings available.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully. Candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility against the recruitment posts.
- Click on the respective link under “Apply Now” to submit the application online.
- The registration process contains 3 stages 1) Personal Details 2) Education Details and 3) Payment Details.
- Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or the "SUBMIT" button to finally submit the application. Verify the filled data
- carefully before submitting, once submitted you’re NOT allowed to edit/modify the application.
- After the successful completion of all the stages, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Candidates who have chosen the "SAVE" button option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using the Edit Application option at a later time before the closing date.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the Registration ID and a link to view your submitted application form.
- Candidates are also advised to check their SPAM if the emails do not reach Inbox.
- Take a print-out (hard copy) of the filled Online Application for future reference.
- It is mandatory to write ONLINE Registration Number, Name, and Date of Birth at the back of the Demand Draft (DD).
- Keep your DOB and Registration ID confidential.
- In case of difficulty in registration or for any clarification, candidates may contact [email protected] electronically.
The candidates should pay the application fee through DD drawn in favour of M/s. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam. applicant should write his/her Name, and Registration Number generated at the time of online registration, Post applied with Post Code and Date of Birth on the backside of the DD.
Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with attested copies of Diploma/Degree, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate and Experience certificates must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services superscribing the name of the post & postcode applied for on the envelope and it should reach "General Manager (HR)A.C., Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam" on or before 14 Apr 2020.
Last date for online submission of application by 07.04.2020.
Last date for receipt of a copy of the printed application through offline mode by 14.04.2020.