PayPal Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R0104715.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develops efficient, elegant, clean, reusable code with no unnecessary complication or abstraction.
- Mentors other engineers and developers by providing technical and business related guidance and resources;
- Deliver quality solutions on schedule.
- Create / Review well-articulated, detailed design documents;
- Presents issues and solutions to audiences of varying sizes. Provides recognized technical and business leadership and is able to provide deep technical support across a range of functionality.
- Manages workload and other assignments efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations reliably and professionally.
- Participates in the development of tools, systems and processes aimed at improving product supportability or overall support productivity.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within PayPal’s cross-functional technology team.
- Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with implementation options
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
- Strong programming skills and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with REST API’s, Web Services, Unit Testing and build tools.
- Good understanding and hands on experience with databases such as MySQL/ Oracle etc.
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages
- Rich object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Contributed to building the complete life cycle of transaction processing preferably in payments domain
- Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.