IBM India Private Limited Gurgaon Application Database Administrator: DBMS Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Database Administrator: DBMS posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under IBM Gurgaon Application Database Administrator: DBMS 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in PL/SQL, DB2 DBA Certification can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Database Administrator: DBMS.
Job Code: 291834BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform/ translates the Data Model/ design into Physical objects.
- Managing the Authorizations (Grants/ Revoke/ maintaining the user groups) experience to upgrades of v10/ v11.
- Analyze data volume and space requirements.
You will come with:
- Experience on create/ alter/ drop DB objects/ Table spaces, tables, Indexes/ Store procedures/ triggers.
- Experience on Dealing data types of CLOB/ BLOB/ XML, Large objects/ Auxillary objects
- Experience on Unload/ Load/ Reorg/ Xloads/ backup & restore/ runstats utilities on DB objects and its maintenance.
- Experience on QMF/ Omegamon tool experience on the IBM ADMIN tool.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Oracle DBA with experience of at least 3 years and knowledge on PL/SQL. A typical DBA task includes Installation and configuration of Databases, back up, restoring databases, setting up High Availability, Disaster recovery, performance tuning, etc.
- 2-5 Years of Application DBA (Mainframe) Logical & Physical.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in z/OS DB2, Omegamon, QMF, SPUFI, Data Modelling(Startup knowledge), Good DB2 analytical skills, DASD estimation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good experience in a scripting language.
- DB2 DBA Certification.