TeraData India Private Limited Pune Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
TeraData India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, TeraData announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under TeraData Pune Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Databricks, Python, and PySpark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 216943.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Azure solutions that deliver business value to the client/prospect.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- 2-4 years of Development experience using Azure Native tools.
- Skills:- Teradata, RDBMS Knowledge, Hands-on knowledge of Azure Databricks (Python and PySpark), Azure data factory, Azure storage
- Good understanding of batch and real time data along with hands-on experience in handling unstructured data.
- Hand ON knowledge of writing complex TD SQL.
- Excellent in communication and able to work independently as needed along with being a strong team player.
- Ready to work in Shifts
- ETL tools like Datastage and Informatica.
- Agile and DevOps
- Good understanding of scheduling, ticketing, and incident management tools.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps will be an added advantage
- Airline domain knowledge will be good to have
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Azure Certifications or DataBricks will be an added advantage (Other than Azure Fundamentals).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TeraData career portal and login in to apply.