NTT DATA Bangalore Lead DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Lead DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 220952.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will have hands-on experience taking requirements for infrastructure and designing, architecting and implementing reusable and robust solutions.
- You will have extensive hands-on experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) to create patterns and tooling.
- You will have a working knowledge of CI/CD tools - GitLab, Jenkins (or other) and will be familiar with the equivalent services on AWS.
- Ability to write comprehensive designs and ensure code has excellent documentation
- Have had working hands-on experience of a broad range of AWS service offerings: particularly focusing on their Compute, Management & Governance, Storage, Security; Identity & Compliance, Networking & Content Delivery, FinOps, Containers & Database products.
- Awareness of Cloud Landing Zone concepts and the pros/cons/constraints
- Hold or be preparing for an AWS certification – ideally a solutions architect associate or a specialism.
- Experience with serverless architectures in the cloud
- Strong communication and presentation skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.