IBM India Private Limited Pune Application Developer-Adobe Marketing Cloud Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Developer-Adobe Marketing Cloud posts, with work location in Pune.
Under IBM Pune Application Developer-Adobe Marketing Cloud 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Adobe Marketing Cloud, Java, AEM can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Job Code: 330024BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your day in the role will include:
- You will translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry standard methodologies and owns the solution Blue print
- You will define standard methodologies in the critical evaluation, selection and/or development of the software components and hardware requirements of applications and data.
- You will provide architecture services for Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM/CQ5, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Social etc.)
You will come with:
- Experience in creation and integration of solution using Adobe Marketing Cloud
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team loves to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
- Minimum 4+ years in development using DevOps and Agile methodology
- Validated documentation and modeling skills
- Confirmed software development, design and application architecture skills
- Independent personality who can quickly ramp up, determine plan of actions, resolve issues, and strive towards the goal with minimal assistance
- Experience in application development using Java and AEM
- Experience of working on Hybris Commerce, Full Stack Java and AEM