Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Sri City Site Engineer, Consultant, Registrar & Other Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Information Technology, (IIIT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIITS announces job vacancies for various non-teaching posts on contract basis.
Under IIIT Sri City Site Engineer, Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of written test/skill test/interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 16.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIIT Sri City Non-Teaching Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
2. Consultant R & D
3. Consultant (Procurement)
4. Consultant (Corporate Communications)
5. Site Engineer
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant Engg, and other subjects from recognized university/institute, with 3 to 15 years experience required.
On the basis of written test/skill test/interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.iiits.ac.in/career/staff/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org and “Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City, Chittoor”.
Last date for submission of application: by 16.04.2019.