Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jammu Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D | Apply Now
Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Patna, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIT Jammu announces job vacancies for Non-Teaching Group A,B and C posts on direct basis, in reference to Advt. No. IIT Jammu/01/2019 to fill positions in various Deptt./ Centre/ Section/ Unit.
Under IIT Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test / Trade Test /Computer Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 21,700 - 2,18,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 25/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Jammu Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 75.
Name of the post:
1. Registrar- 01
2. Sr. Technical Officer/ Scientific Officer- 02
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- 02
4. Student Counsellor and Students outreach Coordinator- 01
5. Assistant Registrar (Admn./ Accounts/ Audit)- 03
6. Technical Officer- 02
7. Training & Placement Officer- 01
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)- 02
9. Junior Superintendent- 06
10. Junior Technical Superintendant- 20
11. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)- 02
12. Caretaker-cum- Manager (Asstt. Hospitality Manager and/or Logistics & PRO)- 01
13. Senior Laboratory Assistant/ Senior Mechanic (SLA)- 10
14. Senior Assistant- 05
15. Library Assistant- 01
16. Junior Assistant (Administration/ Accounts/ Caretaker)- 18
As on 25.02.2019, Candidate age limit should be 30 to 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute.
On basis of Written Test / Trade Test /Computer Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee a maximum Rs 1000.
No fee is required for SC/ST, PwD category and Women candidates.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://iitjammu.ac.in/staff-recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
Online application start and end date: 10:00 a.m. on 31.01.2019 to 25.02.2019 upto 05:00 p.m.