Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi Research Associate/Project Associate Posts | Master Degree| Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, IIT Mandi announces job vacancies for research project titled “Role of Aadhaar in improved last mile delivery of banking services: A study of Himachal Pradesh”, funded by ‘Omidyar Network’ through ‘Digital Identity Research Initiative (DIRI)’, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, in reference to Advt. No: IIT Mandi/PS/2019/DIRI/1.
Under IIT Mandi Research Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.25,000-40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 09.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Mandi Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post: Research Associate/Project Associate.
Should complete Master degree in Economics, Management, Commerce, Development Studies or relevant areas with at least 55% marks.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate/Project Associate in a DIRI Funded Project at IIT Mandi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 09.03.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/advrt/shss_advt_2019.pdf.