Infosys Limited Bangalore Cloud DevSecOps Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud DevSecOps posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Infosys Bangalore Hiring Cloud DevSecOps 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps, Scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud DevSecOps.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-106659.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with teams (onsite & offshore), across service lines, to assess the AS-IS and mine the automation opportunities with respect to Engineering & Project Management activities
- Recommend the automation solutions (it could be Platform/Tool/Accelerator/Scripts – Commercial or Open Source or Custom) with respect to identified automation opportunities
- Help Teams in prioritizing the implementation of Automation solution(s)
- Create Assessment Report along with blueprint of integrated/End to End Automation, Automation Roadmap and ROI
- Assist & Track the implementation of recommended automation solution(s) and also capture the feedback for continuous improvement
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Understanding of Agile/ALM/DevSecOps
- Excellent technical skills on Cloud –SAP Hana/SAP Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) Or Oracle EBS/Siebel/Oracle Cloud
- Hands-on Experience in Scripting Language(s) – ABAP/Python/Java/C# and tools like Ansible/Terraform/Fortify/Chef will be an added advantage
- The person should be Outcome focused and quick learner as he/she need to pick up Infosys procured/developed platforms, tools & accelerators
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.