Infosys Limited Bangalore Java Microservices Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for Java Microservices posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Infosys Bangalore hiring Java Microservices 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hibernate, Microservices can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Specialist Programmer-Java Microservices.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-102059.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Power Programmer is an important initiative within Global Delivery to develop a team of Full Stack Developers who will be working on complex engineering projects, platforms and marketplaces for our clients using emerging technologies.,
- They will be ahead of the technology curve and will be constantly enabled and trained to be Polyglots.,
- They are Go-Getters with a drive to solve end-customer challenges and will spend most of their time in designing and coding, End to End contribution to technology-oriented development projects.,
- Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode.,
- Collaborate with Power Programmers.,
- Open Source community and Tech User group.,
- Custom Development of new Platforms & Solutions, Opportunities.,
- Work on Large Scale Digital Platforms and marketplaces.,
- Work on Complex Engineering Projects using cloud native architecture .,
- Work with innovative Fortune 500 companies in cutting edge technologies.,
- Co-create and develop
- Devops->Google Cloud Ptatform (GCP)->Docker
- Cloud Platform->Amazon Web Services Developer->AWS/ PAAS
- Cloud Platform ->Azure Developer->Micrososft Azure/ PAAS
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.