Salesforce Hyderabad Windows Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Windows Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad hiring Windows Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MCSE, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Windows Engineer.
Job Code: JR105273.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Manage and maintain security compliance SLA of 99% and above for Windows servers and client endpoints.
- Closely partner with stakeholders, internal teams, and vendors to promptly remediate the vulnerabilities in enterprise and end-user applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any system issues as a result of patching and vulnerability remediation activities.
- Participate in the team discussions and express your ideas openly.
- Drive improvements to our security patching and vulnerabilities remediation operating playbooks with better processes and resources.
- Automate repetitive manual tasks and processes
- Help onboard and ramp up new members of the team
- Holistic patching tool strategy across servers and client endpoints
- Implement the security patching and vulnerability remediation standards and policies for new M&A.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering stakeholders to build and support a plan to integrate private cloud infrastructure, imaging services, and configuration management for M&A.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of Windows administration experience in client and server operating systems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar fields or equivalent experience.
- MCSE and/or AWS Certification
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.