Infosys Limited Mysore Java Senior Developer Posts | B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/B.E | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for Java Senior Developer posts, with work location in Mysore.
Under Infosys Mysore Hiring Java Senior Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Senior Developer.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-107662.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/B.E.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Mysore.
Apply Mode: Online.
A day in the life of an Infoscion
As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional/non-functional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills: Java
- Must have experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Must have experience in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.