Deloitte US GLS India Hyderabad Analytics & Cognitive Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte careers India announces job vacancies for Analytics & Cognitive posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Deloitte Hyderabad hiring Analytics & Cognitive 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS services, Database Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Consulting-SA&MA-Analytics and Cognitive.
Job Code: 1119.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
As a Consultant in our Consulting team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
Strong hands-on experience in Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange, XMLsflat file handling, DWH, Database Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc, Unix scripting, job scheduling.
Understanding and experience in Dev Ops.
Additional hands-on experience on one or more of latest Informatica products e.g. BDM Bigdata, Axon Data Governance, EDC Data Catalog, Informatica Cloud Integration etc.
Must-Have: Integration of Informatica with Teradata Appliance
- 6-9 years of relevant consulting, industry or technology experience
- Must possess prior experience in designing and architecting cloud migration projects
- Hands-on experience designing and building solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, KMS, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS, EMR
- Design, develop, test, and implement a variety of secure & scalable cloud infrastructure solutions
- Experience in setting up secure Virtual Private Cloud environment including VPC, IAM, EC2 instances, Security groups, Network Access control, Elastic IPs, public & private subnets etc.
- Experience with one or more relational databases on AWS RDS – Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and/or cloud data warehouse databases such as AWS Redshift
- Experience with Data migration facilities such as DMS and S3 COPY
- Experience in monitoring resources and applications using CloudWatch
- Experience with cloud assessment and migration on-premise workloads onto AWS
- Expertise in AWS Architecture, Automation Tools and understanding of the agile development process.
- Experience with VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Exposure to one or more of the following: Spark, Pyspark, Python, Perl, Ruby or UNIX shell scripting.
- Exposure to AWS Command line utility (CLI) and SDKs.
- Experience with server less architecture (Lambda), API gateway and RESTful services/JSON etc.
- Familiarity in building scalable production systems with high availability using Elastic load balancers & Auto Scaling on different regions and availability zones.
- Familiarity working with DevOps tools, deployment and orchestration technologies
- Familiarity in developing applications on AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery design and implementation for cloud infrastructures
- Proven experience assessing client’s workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to travel up in case of project requirement
- AWS Certified Associate or Professional
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.